Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 20 Raw! Last day

This is going to be an extremely short post but I had to post something on my last day Raw! SO here it is...

Day 20... 30 20 Days of Raw Food



Well, this is it. So long Fresh Veggies....so long Trusty Food Dehydrator...(not really, just being dramatic :o)

I had a supper yummy meal to finish my last day Raw. Here she is...


Presenting, "Huge Fruity Salad"


1/2 a head of lettuce, one very large avocado, cherry tomato's, one hand full of dried cranberries, one hand full of dried bananas, squeeze of lime (if desired)

I also drizzled a little raspberry vinaigrette on top.





I tried to make my own personal Raw Chocolate Chip Cookies last night but they tasted more like soggy bread..."Tear"...So to keep myself from baking, I'm working on my grocery list for next week. Vegan Christmas Candies HERE I COME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment