Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

"Raw Vegan Cookie Dough Balls"

I passed the second part of Anatomy and Physiology today! I think I have ten more to go then it's on to Nutrition. I can't wait to get further in my schooling. I have so much to learn and I already have friends, family and clients asking me advice on their health. I feel like I need to speed things up a bit, so I'm going to devote more time to studying. I'm going to try to take two tests per week. It shouldn't be hard since I'm home on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays right now.



On another note, I made "Raw Vegan Cookie Dough Balls" today. I got the recipe off of another blog.




2/3 cup raw cashews
1/3 cup oats
3 tbsp agave nectar
1 tsp vanilla extract
dark chocolate chips (vegan)

In a food processor, blend cashews and oats into a "flour"
Add agave and vanilla, blend again until it is the consistency of cookie dough
Hand mix in chocolate chips, roll into balls and serve!

They were very good. The original recipe is made with 2 tbsp agave and 1 tbsp maple syrup. I'll have to try it that way next time. I can't remember who's blog I got these from but thanks, I love trying new treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment