Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Kind Life & Some Tasty Treats!


Today's Shout Out goes to Alicia Silverstone and "The Kind Life". If you haven't read her book "The Kind Diet", please do! It's very informative and has some great Vegan recipes.


Here is an awesome recipe from The Kind Life. It's called the "Cheesy, Oozy Guacamole Dip". The name alone sounds delish! (I linked the recipe so just click on the picture to view it.)

I hope everyone is ready for the craziness that's gonna come out of my kitchen next week. I'm making a list of all the new vegan recipes I want to try. I have so many ideas.

Here's something I tried this week. Dark Chocolate Almond Milk. This stuff rocked my socks off!!! I can't believe I never tried this before! It tastes just like a melted fudge sickle! Need I say more?!



So, I say to myself..."If it tastes like a melted fudge sickle, I should be able to freeze it and..."


I have a Frozen Fudgy Treat! It didn't exactly taste like a fudge sickle but it was close enough. Yet another one of my ideas that needs some work. One day it will all come together and my list of recipes will be out of CONTROL!!!

Speaking of recipes...Here's an old one of mine. If you can call it a recipe. It's so simple!
It's a Wrap....


Ingredients
Wrap of choice, Salsa, Romaine lettuce, chopped tomato, avocado, and black beans.
(Put some black beans in the food processor or smash them with a fork to make "refried beans" for this yummy wrap.


Has anyone read The Kind Diet? Or tried any of the recipes?

No comments:

Post a Comment