Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 3...30 Days of Raw Food

I had a rough morning. The inflammation in my back and abdomen was back with a vengeance. I don't know if it was from all the salt in the soy sauce last night or if my body is just detoxing. Other than that, I'm feeling fine. My face seems to be clearer already if that's possible so fast.


I made an effort to eat more today.



Raw Food Journal


Breakfast
Green Tea with Raw stevia (okay so I didn't have breakfast)


Lunch
One slice whole wheat bread
Romain lettuce
Tomato slices


Dinner
Whole wheat flat bun
Hummus
Romain lettuce
Tomato
Avocado
Salt and pepper


Snacks
Banana, raspberry, flax, hemp protein smoothie
Whole wheat flat bun with lettuce, tomato and hummus
Raw chocolate chip cookies with almond milk (I had a sweet tooth)


Veggie Sandwich

No comments:

Post a Comment