Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

DAY 2...30 Days of Raw Food

I'm hungry!!! Like really hungry! I ate at a sushi restaurant this evening and I was worried for the people sitting next to me. They didn't realize how close they came to having the food snatched off their plate! (So I'm exaggerating a little.) I felt good today. I spent most of today dehydrating all kinds of stuff, then had dinner at a local Japanese restaurant.


Raw Food Journal

Breakfast
Fruity Protein Smoothie (organic banana, cherries, hemp protein powder, ground flax, chia seeds, and agave)

Lunch
I missed it again! Stinkin dehydrator makes me distracted

Snack
Raw Chocolate chip cookies (2)

Dinner
Miso soup (Not really raw but I'll let it pass)
Seaweed salad (seaweed marinated in soy sauce)
Raw veggies out of a veggie roll (I removed it from the paper bc I was so full from the soup and salad.)

Snack
Veggie burger on whole wheat bread (bread not being raw)
Breakfast smoothie
Raw Ketchup (Made from a tomato, sun dried tomatoes, agave, apple cider vinegar, and salt.)

No comments:

Post a Comment