Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

"Fun Photo Friday" & "What's in my Fridge"

I may be weird, but I love knowing what's in people's fridge. So to be fair...Here's mine!

I get really excited and clean out the fridge every time we go grocery shopping. I scrub it down & reorganize EVERYTHING! OCD??? Probably.

Everyone should have a 20 pound bag of carrots in there fridge.

This pic is sideways. It's my fruit stash! I love fruit and probably eat way too much of it.

I know you noticed the to go box. I could lie and say it's something super healthy but I won't...
We brought Kya to Chuck e Cheese and what you're looking at is the leftover pizza. I ordered the all you can eat salad but MIGHT have had a slice of pizza...I can't remember ;-}


Here are all my amazing shake goodies! I do feel I need to tell you they all taste like ground grass. Well, they do if you mix them with liquid alone. To cover it, I like to blend it with banana's, strawberries, almond milk, agave....basically I make it into an ice cream.

__________________________________________________________________________________
now onto...
FUN PHOTO FRIDAY!!!!!!!!
Did I mention that I became a Photographer while I was on my extended blog break? Well I did...

Me & Kya standing in the field we hope to build our house on.

Us dressed up for Camo night at church. I felt so cool wearing this I asked Philip if I could wear it everyday. He said no...

..............................................................................................................................................................
Now I'm off to run around the college campus. Maybe tonight I'll have the courage to bike in my neighborhood. I'm still spooked from the whole "Getting chaced by massive dogs" thing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Question of the day.
What's your favorite food in your fridge right now?
Mine are cherries. (it changes depending on what we have) If we had chocolate well...

No comments:

Post a Comment